THOUGHTSTICKER "CBT Narrative Mode"
Display of "CBT Narrative Mode" in which
explanations follow a step-by-step order, usually to train procedures rather
than concepts in a domain.
- Top Pane: Minibuffer of Zmacs showing what the user has typed, as directed
by the middle left pane.
- Middle Left Pane: Main tutorial presentation area.
- Directions of what to do, in this case, to type the text which then
appears in the minibuffer.
- Lower Left Pane: Dialog area.
- CBT Narrative Mode refers to the current strategy used by THOUGHTSTICKER
to present explanations to the user, in this case, in a fixed sequence to
train in a procedure.
- Column to the right holds menu choices. Note that the top menu choice
has become "Go on...", which allows the user to control the pace
of the sequence. "Back" is a choice that allows moving back in
the sequence. "Forward" appears only when it is meaningful.